Tuesday, November 02, 2010

 "I don't want to make synth music for the rest of my fucking life. It was a time when I was into that, but whatever, it's done with, it's gone. The whole genre is so over. It was my thing and I'm bored with it."


Really darling, I mean, how old are you? You think the 80s was just a passing phase rather than a whole decade of the most interesting music, not just in Synth but in a lot of different genres.  I bought your last album and quite enjoyed it and thought there was hope yet.

Best response I've read by James D. Stark:
"Guitar music is so over. Rock music has been going on since the '50s. Everyone's sick of that sound right? "

 "If I see anything more '80s-themed, I'm going to bust."
 
You gor right on and bust, honey. You and your music career can go bust altogether. Get off my iPod.

1 comment:

Me said...

True, that. I *like* your blog, I do.