Friday, February 22, 2008

View & P.I.D. No. 14

View from an office, somewhere in Manhattan. A chilly, snowy and grey day. The view wasn't always like this. Whenever I came in the room, I would look out at this area and just be amazed with wonder and awe. The sky wasn't as visible as you see here. That empty area in the middle, where now there is so much sky is where the World Trade Center used to live.


Post-It-Doodle No. 14
These three tracks came up on my pod's shuffle this morning. And it made the commute this morning bearable.
Nitzer Ebb - Shame
Nitzer Ebb - Warsaw Ghetto
Frontline Assembly - The Blade

2 comments:

steve said...

Great photo, great drawing and great tunes V! I was recently in the NYC area and saw this same sight--it was kind of bizarre, though I've never seen the "before" like you have. In fact, I wanted to see if we could hang out, but it was such a short visit and the folks driving me around were in such a hurry. Next time I'm in NYC, we have to hang out.

V said...

Thanks Steve.