Saturday, June 16, 2007

Just For One Day

New EP out from Clan of Xymox. Ron's version of a David Bowie cover Heroes. Two versions available, the "Slow Industrial Version" and a "Pop Version" . Both are excellent. So you can select the version you want to hear, depending on your mood. Also included is a new track On A Mission which also comes in two versions. Both are again excellent the first being more preferable though the second version has an interesting ending with some G. W. Bush samples. Also included is Be My Friend which appeared on their last album, Breaking Point. Good stuff from Mr. Moorings.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful of you to share this find with us! Great post!
*HUGS*

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

I seriously can't wait!

I have heard Icehouse's rendition of 'Heroes' and I like it.

V said...

I have yet to hear their version.

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Let me see if I can mail you. Give me time.

V said...

Thanks!

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Sent!

Sorry it took this long.