Monday, January 07, 2008

P.I.D. No. 11

If I can pull off wearing a kilt, I'd totally do it. I was in San Francisco some years back and saw lots of men wearing kilts and I thought "that totally looks cool!" Not that you'd have to be hanging around Castro street to be wearing them, but it just should be a an option, you know? Well, it is an option for a lot of people, but is it for me? But I think we're a long way from men wearing kilts to work as part of the business-casual wear.

I went to Borders today looking for a calendar to put up at my desk at work. It's all about puppies, kittens and off course chickens and half naked fire fighters with that stuff. The one astronomy calendar I found was all opened up and nearly destroyed and there wasn't another one unopened. I settled on tigers. It came with magnets which will go on my fridge.

I also bought the book "In Search of Schrodinger's Cat - Quantum Physics and Reality." I'm hoping this will be the book that will for once help me get a grip on the subject.



5 comments:

steve said...

Yes! More post it doodles from the V man. I hope you make more cards from these V! In the meantime, i actually had this idea to do "Cosmos" themed cards sometime, inspired by photographs from space. Think of all the inspiring visuals! Anyhow, as for kilts, I don't think they'd look too flattering with my chicken legs, ha ha!

Tony LaRocca said...

Cool pictures, and good reading. Thanks for dropping by, btw!

xolondon said...

Watch out on that kilt V. I might wear some mirrored shoes!

Nabeel said...

these are really nice sketches mate .. now does each one have a character .. i.e. in your mind, is someone good, bad .. thinking !!

V said...

Hi Nabeel - Thanks! I just sketch and let it come out the way my mind directs. I don't have a pre-determination of these sketches. I think they're all good people.